Important Announcement: Vodafone’s 3G Network Redirect to 4G. Click here for more details.×
My Account My Cart Changes to terms and conditions
Great ValueData SIM
Wireless Broadband SIM
Manage your details
View recharge history
Set up Auto Top Up
View call history
Link other gotalk services
+ much more
Log in NOW
General Terms for Prepaid Mobile Service
gotalk Standard Form of Agreement for Prepaid Mobile Services
gotalk Unlimited Talk & Txt Pack
Wireless Broadband Terms & Conditions
Fair Go Policy
1. It is important to gotalk Mobile that all eligible gotalk Mobile customers are
able to access our Services.
Accordingly, we have devised a Fair Use Policy which applies to:
(a) Usage of gotalk Mobile Services; and
(b) Any promotions or Services which are advertised by gotalk Mobile as subject
to the Fair Use Policy (“Fair Use Promotions”).
2. We reserve the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy from time to time.
3. Fair Use Policy will be applied if gotalk Mobile, acting reasonably, considers
that a customer’s use of our products and services is, unreasonable.
Unless a gotalk Mobile Business Plan all of our products and services are for personal
use only. Personal use meant that an individual person use our product and service
for private use only. This includes making and receiving calls, sending and receiving
SMS and MMS messages and the use of data service. Use of our service for business
and profit generation purpose including carrying out the operations of individual,
small or large groups and organisation for profit generation purpose is prohibited.
We consider unreasonable use to occur where usage activity adversely affects a any
part of gotalk Mobile’s network or gotalk Mobile’s host carrier’s network or adversely
affects the ability of other gotalk Mobile customers to use a service, where a service
is used in connection with following;
1. Where your use of gotalk Mobile Services is reasonably considered by gotalk Mobile
to be fraudulent or to adversely affect the gotalk Mobile Network or other gotalk
Mobile customers’ use of or access to a gotalk Mobile Service or the gotalk Mobile
2. Use of a Fair Use Promotion where your participation in a Fair Use Promotion
is reasonably considered by gotalk Mobile to be fraudulent or to adversely affect
the gotalk Mobile network or another gotalk Mobile customer's use of or access to
a gotalk Mobile service or the gotalk Mobile network.
3. Among other things, "fraudulent use" includes resupplying a gotalk Mobile Service
without gotalk Mobile’s consent so that someone else may access or use gotalk Mobile
Services or take advantage of a Fair Use Promotion.
4. Excessive and unreasonable use also includes an abuse of the promotions wherein
in the opinion of gotalk Mobile, the Customer has, or is taking unfair or unreasonable
advantage of such promotions and details examples of unreasonable used include but
are not limited to;
1. Where in breach of this Fair Use Policy or gotalk Mobile may contact You to discuss
changing Your usage so that it confirms to this Fair Use Policy.
2. If, after gotalk Mobile has contacted you, Your unreasonable use continues, gotalk
Mobile without further notice to you,
(a) Suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period We think
is reasonably necessary; and/or
(b) Terminate Your agreement in accordance with the relevant Part of Section 4,
Terms & Conditions of the Standard Form of Agreement.